hi i am new to java please suggest what is the code for whether my print job is
successful or not? that is if any reason of printer problems (cartridge or
paper out) the printing process not completed. at that time how can i get in
java my print process is successfully completed or not?
[Message sent by forum member 'for108' (for108)]