Did you figure this out yet? It's your only post and it was 3 months ago so I
don't think you'll see it. But a couple of things I noticed. If you're going to
transform the shape itself and not the whole graphic, I would separate the
location of the shape from its geometry. Think of defining the shape at the
origin. Then you can apply a transform to the shape, and before you draw it, do
a simple transform of the Graphics to the location you want the shape to appear.

Also, I don't think using the point at which the mouse happens to be when you
use the scroll wheel is helpful to what you are trying to to. Perhaps you're
thinking of a UI where you'd select  a shape first, then scroll to zoom. In
that case you'd use the mouse position of the click to select the active shape
that would be transformed by the scroll wheel scale factor, but I would not use
it as part of the transform calculation.
[Message sent by forum member 'robross' (robross)]