> In other words each new arc is effectively
> "underneath" all of the
> previous arcs?

No, the opposite.  Each new arc needs to be painted on the outside/on top, the
previous arcs are 'effectively' pushed in towards the center.    In any case I
like your proposal.

Another observation from the program that I posted: if sectorExtent is set to
90 degrees (and with no other changes) the performance is pretty bad as well.
But if it is set to 10 degrees the performance is much better than with 1 or 90
degrees.  Unfortunately I need it to be 1 degree. :-(
[Message sent by forum member 'ser207' (ser207)]