Hi!!

I try to solve the problem by my own but resources available in internet would
not help me.My wish is to create an application to image segmentation.
The main part of it is JPanel where JScrollpane is added. It is used to display
image after calculations. I ude "BufferedImage" to keep image. An it works fine.

The problem is when i try to do this thing: when image is displayed and when
cursor moves accros it, then the position (coordinates on image) of cursor will
be printed.

I added mouselistener and MouseMotionListener and event "mouseMoved".
The effect is that i get only one pair of coordinates when cursor get first
time into the image. When cursor will cross the border of image this will be
the entry coordinates. But when i move cursor in imagearea there no changes od
coordinates.

I use Netbeans 6.5 and JDK 6u10 and win2000.

Generaly i learned about java and image on this example:
http://wws2.uncc.edu/tpw/tpwJavaNtebeansTutorial/index.html

so when you can tell me how solve my problem on that example i would solve
problem in my application.

thx
[Message sent by forum member 'lipkerson' (lipkerson)]