Anybody! Please help,
I am looking to find specific points on QuadCurve2D and CubicCurve2D curves.

I have looked everywhere and so far all I can come up with is subdivide()
which gets somewhat close to what I am looking for if I recursively keep
subdividing, But I really need more control over it. Also like my email name
implies, I am
no Java expert by any means.  After reading much about Bezier, de Castljau's
algorithm, Hermite, Bernstein and others (too much!), I must be honest, I
got a little bit overwhelmed.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Ron Richmond