Hi all,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that we're moving the java2d- interest list.

The server that currently hosts the list is being retired, so I'm moving the alias to a Sympa mail list hosted on the Kenai.com open source project site. I'll then get java2d-inter...@java.sun.com redirected to the new alias.

So when you see email from Kenai.com signing you up for a new alias, that's what's going on.

BTW, to unsubscribe from the new list, you'll need to send email to:

  java2d-interest-unsubscr...@java-mail-lists.kenai.com

Instructions will be mailed back to you.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

jeff