Hello,

I have a window update related issue.

I have a JFrame which runs on its own thread. The frame also contains a JPanel.
Then, I have class (ClassA), with a method that modifies one of its members
(memeberOfA), running on a completely different thread.
What I need is that each time memberOfA is updated, some reaction is produced
in the panel from the frame (let's say it changes its color).

Is the repaint() method meant to help me or do I need some sort of thread
synchronization mechanism.

Thank you very much!
[Message sent by forum member 'mikh' (mikh)]