Hi Peter,

  This is the current collision behavior that we implement.
Since we must get a collision entry event in order to get a collision
exit event form the same target. Also in current implementation
WakeupOnCollisionEntry will not get another event until it
exit from collison state.

Yes it would be nice if it can detect multiple collision
from other objects as mention in your description.
However this will not address in v1.3 release.

Thanks.

- Kelvin
Java 3D Team
Sun Microsystems Inc.