Sorry to hear about your Netbeans issues.  Did you ever have a
.netbeans directory?  Netbeans should automatically generate your
.netbeans user directory when you fire it up.  Therefore, if you erase
the .netbeans directory then it should be re-created by the IDE the
next time you start it.

Josh Juneau
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com