If you're making sausages and fancy a bit of spice... I've had great fun in
the past making my own with a few of these babies chopped into the mix:
http://www.dorsetnaga.com/ (all home grown, too)

Not really one to offer to somebody who isn't expecting it, but they're by
far the best way I know to clear out blocked sinuses at this time of year :)

On 5 January 2012 23:28, Chris Phelps <cjph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Putting chopped or ground bacon into the burger itself sounds fantastic.
>
> We make bison burgers where we put chopped jalapeno and cheese into the
> ground bison meat. Quite tasty.
>
> This seems to me like a place where there is plenty of opportunity for
> experimentation.
>
> And as for extreme bacon, there's always TurBaconEpic:
> http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/11/video-the-turbaconepic-a-pig-stuffed-with-five-birds.html
>
> -C
>

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Eric Jablow <erjab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Are you looking for the "Bacon Explosion": a weave of bacon
>> surrounding 2 pounds of Italian sausage?
>>
>> http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/
>>
>> Very treyfe.
>>
>> Respectfully,
>> Eric Jablow
>>
>> --
>>

>  --

Kevin Wright
mail: kevin.wri...@scalatechnology.com
gtalk / msn : kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com
quora: http://www.quora.com/Kevin-Wright
google+: http://gplus.to/thecoda
<kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com>
twitter: @thecoda
vibe / skype: kev.lee.wright
steam: kev_lee_wright

"My point today is that, if we wish to count lines of code, we should not
regard them as "lines produced" but as "lines spent": the current
conventional wisdom is so foolish as to book that count on the wrong side
of the ledger" ~ Dijkstra