That sounds sweet. But it definitely is an expensive rig
Does Java apps ( IntelliJ, Netbeans) font render fine on retina?
I had tried eclipse at apple store and it looked pretty crappy.
Then there was some hi DPI config entry that one had to make it look
perfect.

I am planning to get macbook air:

1) portable
2) core i7 + 8GB memory option
3) appropriate screen resolution for coding.