Hi guys,

I've just listened to the roundup 14 podcast and I found it very
insightful. Unfortunately I don't know who the speakers were in the room.
The main person I'm interested in "Following" (ie trying to find there
professional writing, musing, opinions) is the guy who used to work at
netflix and now is leading a team at stumpleupon.

Also is there a thread somewhere to comment on the topics raised in the
podcast as I have some opinions on the subject matter I'd be interested in
sharing.

Thanks

Alec