​

*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well.*

 We have an urgent requirement for the below positions. Please go through
the job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact
details ASAP. Email:- sub...@bigcodeconsulting.com

*Job Title : Sr. Oracle Manufacturing Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Rate : **DOE*

*Location : **Reading,PA*

*Duration : **6 - 8+ months*

*Interview: **Telephonic followed by F2F*

*Requirements :*

The correct candidate should be knowledgeable in Manufacturing modules such
as BOM, Routings, WIP, INV, Raw Material Planning, and all Manufacturing
transactions.

*Job Title :** Sr Oracle applications DBA*

*Location : Redmond,WA*

*Duration : 3 Months*

*Rate       : DOE*

*Interview: *Telephonic followed by F2F

*Requirements :*

Job  Description:

We need a Senior Oracle Apps DBA with R12 experience and Linux skills.  The
resource needs at least 7+ years of Oracle App DBA experience.

The resource also needs at least 1-2+ projects working with Oracle EBS
version R12.

The resource will also need experience working with Linux and the resource
needs multiple projects working with it.

*“We are looking for a seasoned and senior oracle apps(R12) DBA, who is
well versed with installation and upgrades .We would like to install new
O/S on our new hardware and re-lay oracle EBS file systems in line with
industry standards. In the process we would like to move to new hardware,
upgrade O/S and standardize oracle EBS file systems lay out. *

Must have:
Strong Oracle Apps DBA expertise

Linux

1+ project with EBS R12

 *Job Title : **Senior JD Edwards All Out Security Consultant*

Location: Chicago and NYC

Rate: DOE

Duration: 6++ months

JOb Description:

We need 3 resources asap with strong *All Out Security experience*.  1 team
is in NJ and another in Chicago

   Experience leading JDE security engagement and handling customer
directly is must.

1.       Design Menus and Menu structure

2.       Design Roles and Roles Structure

3.       Define Security Structure

4.       Define Segregation of Duties

5.       Define and implementing the security using All Out (JDE Security
solution)

Knowledge and experience on All Out is must, QSOFT will also work

 *Job Title** : Sr LEAD EBS Applications DBA*

 Location is Seattle, WA

 duration is 12++ Months

 Rate::DOE

   needs to work on-site

·         *Minimum 12+ years of Experience* with *Oracle Applications*

·         *Key Skills/Requirements*

·          ·         Oracle EBS r12 systems administration knowledge

·          o   Experience with “Net New” Oracle EBS implementations

·          o   Experience with Oracle administration in a hosted environment

·          o   Oracle EBS provisioning

·          o   Oracle EBS environment management including cloning and
patching

·          ·         Oracle EBS r12 systems architecture knowledge

·          o   Oracle EBS environment design and provisioning

·          ·         Java JRE management and deployment experience

·          ·         Basic project management and project execution skills

·          ·         Configuration and Release Management

·          ·         Coordination efforts to include integration management
for both Oracle and 3rd party integrations as required to meet project
demands

·          ·         Solid business communication skills

·          o   Able to facilitate discussions between operational and
technical resources

·          ·         Solid documentation skills

·          o   Able to document decisions

·          o   Provide status updates

·          o   Manage a project schedule

·          ·         Example of Deliverables

·          o   System Architecture Diagrams

·          o   Maintenance Checklists
​

--
​