Please reply navn...@rgtalent.com

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                        C++ Developer*

*Location                       ** MA-Massachusetts/Waltham *

*Duration                         6+Months/* *Contract*

 *SKILL:*

*MOI::Telephonic followed by skype*
Qualifications:

·      ·Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or
equivalent.

·      ·1+ years experience developing software in a UNIX environment.

·      ·Technical skills with the following: C++, UML, SQL/RDBMS.

·      ·Strong team player with collaborative mindset; agile experience
preferred.

·      ·Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization.

·      ·Hotel IT knowledge, GDS distribution models knowledge, and Air IT
knowledge are a plus.

·      ·Relocation Assistance is available.