Hi everyone,

I have been a member of this group for a while now and suddenly stopped
receiving the messages.  I am still able to read them on the website; however,
I would like to be able to receive individual emails with the messages, also.

I belong to other lists on google groups, and several people have found that
unsubscribing and resubscribing seemed to work for them.  I have done that
several times, to no avail.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I might be able to do, I would
appreciate them.  I would appreciate it if people would respond privately so as
not to clutter up the list, especially because I'm unable to receive list
messages for whatever reason.

My email address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.  Thanks, and I apologize to the list moderators if this is considered an off
topic message; I only posted it so that I might be able to once again
contribute here.  I did try sending a message to the owner address and got it
back, so I did post this publicly as a last resort.

Alma