From: "Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 9:07 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] forms mode question

Hello everyone,
I was on the bmg music web site, and I wanted to fill out the form to join
the club.  I went into forms mode so that I could type the information into
the edit boxes.  For example where I needed to type in my first name jaws
just says edit.  I tabbed through all of the edit boxes and it just says
edit.  I went out of forms mode and looked around on the page, and then jaws
would read first name, last name, mailing address etc.  It is very
frustrating to have to go in and out of forms mode just to get something
filled out.  Is there any way to get jaws to read this information while I'm
in forms mode?  I hope I have explained this well enough, so you all will
understand what I'm trying too do.  I am running jaws 6.0, and I have
windows XP home.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Take care,
Lisa