  _____

From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 7.x or 8.x with spell-check

Hi Folks,

This morning while getting ready for a come to Jesus meeting
with the boss, I was attempting to spell-check a rather long report
approximately 27 pages.
Jaws continually tells me that the spell-check is complete and offers me the
ok button. I know better than that because the document contains some proper
names that I haven't saved to the dictionary.
I have tried the following:

Both Jaws 7.x and 8.x.

Made certain the application window was maximized.

Tried spellchecking selected blocks of text with in the document to no
avail.

Ran a repair on office

I am using Windows XP home and office XP pro.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards

Larry Stansifer

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Sun Tzu.