-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of carlene knight
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Media Player and JAWS

 Hi:

I would like to know if anybody has had any experience with Media Player
11 in conjunction with JFW?  I keep getting prompted to upgrade, but I
know of one person who has had trouble with 11, and my husband who is
sighted says it's set up a bit different than 10.  I'm running JFW 7.10
with Windows XP.  I don't want to get myself into something I shouldn't
because I'm not a computer wizard.  Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.