Hmmm, I installed Jaws 8 awhile ago and was uninterrupted by a phone call so I pressed the control key and when I returned I had no speech Jaws had installed before this happened except this was something else it was asking me a box was unchecked was the only thing I could determine what was on the screen at the time no other key functions provided any feedback.. I rebooted and I think least I'm hoping this is all it was asking at the time to check if it was to start automatically, as when the reboot finished I still had no speech.. I have went into all the settings and set it up to my likeling and so far so good..knock knock grins.
I'm not experiencing any problems so far so good..
Just thought to run this by yall see if I didn't do something right. It wasn't the other voices disk as I didn't install that one before yall think that,lol

Hailley

Users List" group.