reboot??

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 5:41 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Distribution List Problem

Hey Guys & Gals,

I am having a problem with one of my distribution lists this morning. It actually started last night. In Outlook I have about 8 different distribution lists. One of them is called "Friends." When I try to send an email to the "Friends" distribution list, it gets hung up in my out box with a
mail delivery error that says,
Not selected.  A time out occurred while communicating  with the server.
I can send everything else just fine. It only happens with this one distribution list. Can someone
please tell me what this message means?

Maranatha,
Donnie

"If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha."
1 Corinthians 16:22

Users List" group.