Hi:
I am running jaws 5.1 right now and my husband created a bank account for me in
excell.  What I am wanting to know, how do I change pages with in the file.  In
case I am not clear, I have July, August, and September, and they each are on
different pages in the file, so how do I get jaws to change the page?  Thanks
in advance for the info.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the
needs of others with kindness and compassion.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: