Hi:

I use the AVG antispyware as well as antivirus.  It actually caught some
spyware that spy doctor which was one of the top rated programs didn't.
I'm not sure how accessible it is as far as the set up goes because,
I'll confess, my sighted husband set it up.  He's got it set up so that
it automatically scans once a week.  It might be worth looking into
though.  It's a great program.

Carlene