-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: *****SPAM***** [JAWS-Users] configuring a Verizon email account

I'm trying to help my brother in law configure his verizon email account.
I've got the in coming working fine but we're having trouble coming up with
the out going protocol. I've never done a verizon account before even though
I've done many other services in the past.
David Ferrin
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com