Hi Patti,
You can remove Office 2007 and install Office
2003 from an installation media such as a CD
or an external hard disk (or whatever the
media you use).  You'll desinitely need the
Office 2003 product key.
Cheers,
Joseph

want office 2003.
>How do you go about getting 2003, or can you?
>I don't like Microsoft office 2007.
>Thanks for all the help I can get.
>Patti
>Forgive your enemies, but don't forget their
names.
> John F.  Kennedy

>--
>I am using the free version of SPAMfighter
for private users.
>It has removed 1130 spam emails to date.
>Paying users do not have this message in
their emails.
http://www.spamfighter.com/len
>Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>http://www.jaws-users.com
>Address for the list archives:
aws-users.com
>To post to this group, send email to
>jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For help from Mailman with your account Put
the word help in the subject or body of a
blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Use the following form in order to contact
the management team
>http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
>If you wish to join the Blind Computing list
send a blank email to the following address:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: