From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] questions about a laptop and jaws . . .

Hi Everyone,
I'm wondering how I can get internet explorer to show up on my desktop?
I have a Dell laptop which is pretty new and has an fn key, can you give me
some ideas on how to use this?
for instance, if I'm using jaws, I can't just use insert f4 to close out the
program, I have to use insert j and then up arrow to exit and do it that
way. is there a way to not have to use the fn key sometimes, and sometimes
us it for certain things?
Oh, I'm using win 10 and jaws 18 of course.
Bill K.