I understand that, but when you migrate settings from the repaired version
you wriskc importing some of the hiccups that may have been the problem in
the first place.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michele Thredgold
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 10:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] when using any media player jaws volumelowers
considerably

What if you want to save the way you like JAWS to do things so you don't
have to re-configure it every time? I hate having the keyboard echo on, for
example, and can never remember how to stop the enter key et al from
announcing themselves. It usually takes me ages to remember where to go to
change the settings. That's why I thought saving configurations would be a
good idea.

MICHELE