From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy Jones
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 4:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Color-coding calendar appointments no longer works.

I used to be able to do this with Jaws 15.  Our office still uses Outlook 2010.
 However, I am now using Jaws 17, and in the calendar, pointing to an
appointment, when I right-click and come to the colors sub-menu, now, instead
of verbally naming the colors, I am presented with a non-voicing grid.

Are there any work-arounds for this?

Thanks very much.

Judy Jones