Alt f I e is your shortcut. Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Taking word documents out of protected view.

At work, we are still using Windows 7, office 2010, but I have Jaws 17.

I guess this is really a Windows question, but am going to ask it here,
since I am a Jaws user.

On Windows 7, all I have to do is to press F6 and I have the option to take
the document out of protected view, which enables editing.

I'm finding in Windows 10, I no longer have this option.  Is there a
short-cut key combination I can now use without going into the menus
hierarchy?

Thanks, as always for your help.  I have been saving up my issues for such a
list as this.  (smiles)

Judy