give f6 a try perhaps?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Ed
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 11:49 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question on an IE website

Hi All,

When I go to a website on ESPN I can magnify the page so I can see it. I can
see that there are links on the left side and I can get Jaws to read them
and I can also enter on them. When I enter on them it opens the story on the
right side of the website. I cannot figure out how to get Jaws to go over to
that side of the page. Using the H keystroke for headings does not work.
Does anyone have any idea what I could try to do to make this website work
with Jaws?

Mr. Ed