From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: March 10, 2017 9:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] getting rid of paragraph marks in email

Brian,

I haven't used your method, but I plan to. Two points. First, Judy is using
Outlook 2003, so I assumed she'd using Word 2003. Either way, she now has
all the ways JAWS have at our disposal to overcome that annoying paragraph
mark problem.

Second, I take your point that the old and new methods for toggling on and
off what amounts to the partial WordPerfect reveal codes affects the visual
display, but it also has the effect of stopping JAWS from verbalizing
paragraph marks. At any rate, that's my recollection. Although I am a daily
Word 2010 user, I haven't needed to use any of these controls for a long
time.

Thank you for this quick settings suggestion and for several other very
useful posts I've saved.