From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] scripting a right windows key

Windows + E, you are correct in that it has been around for quite some time.
This trick just makes it easier for me since that keyboard does not have a
right windows key.

It came to me this afternoon while we were on the phone to be exact as to
when, and it did not take much to work out the bugs. Thanks to you and Mike
for giving me the idea.