You got it, dude.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 6:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Word Inquiry

Hi Jerry,

I don't know much about all these settings in Word, but are you wanting to
know how far a paragraph is indented from the left margin?  What I mean is,
let's say your margins are set at 1 inch from the left, right, top, &
bottom.  Do you want to know how much distance it is from the left margin to
the beginning of the paragraph?
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.
----- Original Message ----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net