Use insert plus alt plus control plus c/r for column or row.
Use, turn off protected mode to save them.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:31 PM
To: JawsUsersList <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel Column titles

I know this comes up a lot, but now it’s my turn to ask. lol.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with 17 sheets. I want to define column title
reading for each sheet. I got it working for the first sheet, but I can’t seem
to get the others to work. I’m thinking I have to define each sheet separately.
Is that correct? I’m not sure what to turn off and what to turn on to do this.

Also, the spreadsheet is currently in protected mode. Do I have to turn off
protected mode to make and save these changes for Jaws to retain them?

Thanks for any help. I’m not a very good excel user. lol.

Jean