From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt miller
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 10:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and NeatDesk

Jerry,
I have one of these. You scan everything as a PDF or a JPEG image. You then
need to go in and give it a name so that you know what it is later. I use
mine often. I have the portable one. It is a nice device.
Kurt
Sent from my iPad

<jyandt.mar...@comcast.net> wrote:

> To All:
>
> My wife and I are considering purchasing a NeatDesk. It is supposed to
allow you to scan in receipts and other documents for organizational
reasons. Can anyone tell me if it is accessible with JAWS? I would assume it
is if it utilizes a Windows platform. Thanks.