Alt n t will get you to the tables.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of kurt miller
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Creating a table in MS 2010

Hi all,

I don't do this very often and am having one of those moments.

I am trying to create a table in Word 2010 using JAWS 18 on Win 10. I would
like to make it 5 columns wide, with the first 2 columns wider than the last
3. I used to have the table in my quick settings on my Win 8, but can't
remember how to even put it there right now. I went into the applications
menu and went to tables, but there is more in there than I remember being. I
know what I want, but am having a brain freeze on how to do it.

If anyone can help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kurt

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Corrie Ten Boom