From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] recording with jaws

Let me see if I understand you at this point. You have a headset, an
external sound card with speaker and the internal card in your system.

You want to record yourself but not JAWS. It sounds like if JAWS comes over
the external speaker then the microphone will pick it up. You might need to
have jaws come over the headset so the mike does not pick it up and other
sounds over the default card in your system.

I realize this might be difficult for your situation, but that is what it
sounds to me like what you will have to do.