From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michele Thredgold
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 5:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How Do I Change My Home Page in Internet Explorer

Hi all. I used to have Google as my home page when I opened Internet
Explorer,  but someone changed it to the Microsoft home page when they were
doing repairs on my laptop. How do I change it back? I've looked through the
menus but can't find an option for it. I'm using Windows 7, JAWS 18 and the
latest  Internet Explorer.

Thanks.

Michele