From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:11 PM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: [JAWS-Users] flexable web

Hi all,

could someone on the list explain to me how to use flexible web?

The way I did it was to Press insert F1 and then arrow down to flexible web and then pressed enter then I was stuck on what to do next their is five radio buttons but when I use my arrow keys to go through them to see what the choices are the arrow keys do not move they just stay on the first radio button.

so could someone please explain how to use Flexible web?

I am trying to get it to turn off those annoying adds that are on some web pages when I am trying to read something.

thanks in advance