Has your job received any automatic updates for Windows from Microsoft lately?

I've noticed since a recent Windows 10 March update that JAWS 18 no longer reads the message body for the default Mail app in the Virtual Viewer window. You have to switch to Caret browsing for it to somewhat work now.

Also after the most recent cumulative Microsoft Windows 10 update JAWS v18 crashes a lot when I use Internet Explorer v11 to browse the web.

Believe we're voicing our anger at the wrong people. FS is doing the best they can to keep up. It's hard when MS just does massive changes to their own OS without warning, and these changes break JAWS a lot of the time.