You will know when you run the installer. If it does not find a valid
windows 7 license then it will not complete the installation. It will not
hurt your computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 7:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] free Win10 upgrade for assistive tech

Hello gang. From MSFT's web page on 'free Win10 upgrade for assistive tech
users', I downloaded a Win10 executable file with .exe extension. However
there is no mention there of any sort of license key.  If I have a valid OEM
Win7 OS on my PC running Win7, is this executable all I need to run on it to
upgrade? Pl note my Dell PC does not have any sticker with the long OEM Win7
license key when I bought it from Dell.

Thx
Prateek