That's good to know for my patience is wearing thin with this volume bug.

At 11:34 AM 4/6/2017, you wrote:
Kenny,

BFO is aware of the jfw problems from what I understand. I find it interesting that an update was not pushed out for march for jfw 18. I am guessing that an update is commiong out at some point.

Matthew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Kenny
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 6:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Don't be in a Hurry to Become Creative.

Well thanks to the Microsoft Upgrade Assistant, I'm now running:
Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.13

The upgrade went pretty smoothly. Used the [Control]+[Windows
Key]+[Enter] shortcut to bring up Narrator immediately during
installation, so I was able to do the upgrade myself, without any
sighted assistance.

The only problem I'm encountering has to do with JAWS.

The volume of JAWS periodically goes down then back up again while
reading any text. It's pretty damn annoying and it's making me regret this.

I highly recommend anyone using JAWS with Windows 10 to wait on FS to
release an update first, before upgrading to the
<https://www.howtogeek.com/278132/whats-new-in-windows-10s-creators-update/>Creator's
build. Hopefully they'll take care of the default Windows 10 mail app
problem too.