Have you turned on JAWS keys identifier? Turn it off by pressing JAWS key+1 on
the number row above the letters.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Helga Schreiber
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 5:34 PM
To: JAWSUsers Mailing list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Ineed som JAWS Help!

Hi all! How are you all? So I'm doing now JAWS t anden with my friend, and i
fix some settings for him. But for some reason now JAWS 18 is announcing all
the  keys of the  keyboard! For instance, when I press the arrow keys, right
arrow, left arrow, and when I press the insert  key, and so on. I don't know
what to do, is there any way to fix it? I don't know what I press. Do you  have
 any idea   how to fix this? I really need some help. I'm doing this on my
friend's computer! I just  did JAWS start wizard. I look forward in hearing
from yousoon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the Blind
ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends,
feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people
with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only!
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1