From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 11:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to stop Jaws from announcing "super script"

So, to be clear, you use Outlook 2010 both for your bible reading and your
email? How strange, then, that the superscript verbalization was omitted
when you sent a message to the list. I figured you were reading the bible in
a different application. As I tried to explain, in my experience, JAWS
doesn't say "superscript" in Outlook, but it does in Word. Sorry, Ed, I'm
really not trying to give you a hard time, just to understand the problem so
that I or someone else can help.