Dear friend, download the latest Jaws from freedomscientific website and remove
your Jaws with share component and reinstall it!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] April upgrade for Jaws 18

I am distraught. I naively went ahead when I saw that there was an April
upgrade for Jaws 18 and I upgraded. I used the correct upgrade, the one for
a 64 bit computer. I have Windows 7. So now I can't leave Outlook without
Jaws shutting down. I can't go to Documents. I can't go to a link in an
email to something on the internet. I can't go to another program. If I
leave Outlook, Jaws leaves me. The keystrokes for shutting down the computer
don't work. This has happened about five times within the past half hour. I
won't even be able to call FS to get help remotely because I won't be able
to move from where I am to the Jaws menu. I absolutely don't know what to do
under these circumstances. Has anyone had this experience with the new
upgrade? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Miriam