On this list, there have been references to "Freedom Scientific".  The company
which preceded the current company.  Which now owns our adaptive screen reading
and magnification products.  I think it might be of interest to the newer users
of Jaws to know:  "Freedom Scientific" was not the first company to own Jaws.
The first was "Henter Joyce".  Founded by Ted Henter, and, I believe Dean
Blazy.  It might also interest you to know, Ted henter was blind.  He sold the
company.  to illustrate again how successful we blind people can be.  If we
just reach for the stars, and develop our fullest potential.  Which we do all
the time.  How far Jaws has come from the time when its initials meant Job
Access With Speech.  Young people, now days, are indeed fortunate to be able to
accomplish, with so much more ease, things which much more effort was taken to
achieve a half century ago.  Prior to the use of the internet, and when our
only printing device was the typewriter.  Though, then, once a
 skill was learned, one could rely on being able to employ that skill for
years.  Now, it seems, with such rapid changes, it seems new skills must be
learned constantly.  To accomplish the same things?