in order to connect to his wireless do the following after you arrive at his home. Ask him for his wi-fi password. Next search for manage wireless networks. Assuming it finds his network tab over to connect and enter the login credentials he has already given you.

If memory serves that is all you need to do. If I may ask, what city does he live in?

-----Original Message----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 10:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Linking to internet from outside Home

David:

I live in Houston, and am not currently at my brother-in-laws home. I was
wanting the information for future reference. Thanks for the follow up.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

First of all let us both get on the same page.

What have you done so far to connect to the internet? IE are you on wireless
at this point ETC?

-----Original Message----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net