FYI, I like the word list much better than the find and skim reader is
extremely valuable in some situations as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Print view in MS word

Hello Adrian,

Yes, you are quite right!  I didn't realize that when in the navigation pane
pressing spacebar still goes result to result and JAWS speaks the found
result.  It seems to me that at one time using the navigation pane to find
text didn't work very well and most people were making the change I
mentioned.  Also, I think at that time a person did have to use F6 and shift
with f6 but not now.  The escape key also now takes focus back into the
document pane.  Also, the JAWS find is a great alternative.  For some
reason, I thought it was limited to only search what is shown on the screen
at a given time.  This isn't the case either.  Changing the CTRL F to apply
to the EditFind command isn't really necessary any more.  Thanks for
pointing these things out.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net