From: Kenny
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How Do I Stop JAWS from Speaking Extended
Characters?

I noticed something in the Settings Center under
the Graphics and Symbols option:
Announce Special Symbols When

I used the spacebar to toggle that option to "Never."

Hopefully that will get rid of the announcing of
those special extended characters in Eudora Pro.
Thanks Mike for leading me down the right path.