From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 12:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] More About Verizon EmailService

I spoke to a Verizon customer service agent who confirmed that Verizon is in
the process of phasing out its email service and migrating customers to AOL or
other providers.  Not all regions are affected yet, and Verizon customers will
receive an email notification with instructions on how to proceed when the time
comes for them to switch .  Also, there will be a notification on the
customer’s Verizon account page when it comes time to switch.  In the meantime,
Verizon customers can learn more about the impending discontinuation of email
service by bisiting the following page:

verizon.com/email

Gerald