Yes, this section is 500% more accessible to JAWS.

Do have another question.

I'm not receiving a confirmation email from Facebook to my Gmail account for adding another email address.

Is there an option or something in Facebook I need to enable so I can receive all of their emails? I'm sure Google wouldn't be blocking Facebook emails. At least I hope not?